Diploma of Business
BSB50215 | CRICOS CODE 087189G
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business address’s skills and knowledge required of individuals in roles that usually involve service delivery at an advanced skill level and may also have responsibility for the supervision of other staff and volunteers.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to further develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities. The course is comprised of 8 units of competency Our program focuses strongly on marketing and advertising.
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- BSBADM506 Manage Business Document Design and Development
- BSBADM502 Manage Meetings
- BSBADV507 Develop a Media Plan
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBWOR501 Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
Full time – 52 weeks
- Complex computer skills with the ability to modify and save a document and to upload attachments.
- Access to computer and the internet.
- 18 years old or above to apply for this course.
- Satisfactory completed Year 12 of secondary education or its equivalent.
- For overseas students whose first language is not English an overall IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Pass an Abbey College Australia entry test designed to assess the level of English proficiency.
overall IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent
After achieving the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, candidates may undertake the BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business or a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications. Formal credit transfer may be negotiated into relevant courses at an Australian university.
Students successfully finishing the Diploma course may gain employment in a range of industries. Examples of indicative job roles include Marketing Officer, Program Consultant, and Program Coordinator.
|2020 Intake Dates||2021 Intake Dates||2022 Intake Dates|
|06 Jan, 03 Feb||04 Jan, 01 Feb||03 Jan,31 Jan|
|06 Apr, 04 May||05 Apr, 03 May||04 Apr,02 May|
|06 Jul, 03 Aug||05 Jul, 02 Aug||04 Jul, 01 Aug|
|05 Oct, 02 Nov||04 Oct, 01 Nov||03 Oct, 31 Oct|