Certificate IV in Business
BSB40215 | CRICOS CODE 086923A
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of business situations and contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others. This course is comprised of 10 units, 1 core unit and 9 elective units.
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBHRM405 Support the Recruitment, Selection and Induction of Staff
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMKG401 Profile the market
Full time – 52 weeks
All students :
- Complex computer skills with the ability to modify and save a document and to upload attachments.
- Access to computer and the internet.
- 18 years old or above to apply for this course.
- Satisfactory completed Year 11 of secondary education or its equivalent.
- For overseas students whose first language is not English an overall IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Pass an Abbey College Australia entry test designed to assess the level of English proficiency.
International Students overall IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent
After achieving the BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business, students may undertake a range of Diploma level qualifications (including BSB50215 Diploma of Business) within the BSB Business Services Training Package or other Training Packages.
Students successfully finishing the course may gain employment in a range of industries.
Examples of indicative job roles include:
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Officer
- Sales Account Assistant
- Sales Agent
- Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Tuition Fee: $6000
|2020 Intake Dates||2021 Intake Dates||2022 Intake Dates|
|06 Jan, 03 Feb||04 Jan, 01 Feb||03 Jan,31 Jan|
|06 Apr, 04 May||05 Apr, 03 May||04 Apr,02 May|
|06 Jul, 03 Aug||05 Jul, 02 Aug||04 Jul, 01 Aug|
|05 Oct, 02 Nov||04 Oct, 01 Nov||03 Oct, 31 Oct|