Advanced Diploma of Business
BSB60215 | CRICOS CODE 099114E
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
Full time – 78 weeks
- Complex computer skills with the ability to modify and save a document and to upload attachments.
- Access to computer and the internet.
- 18 years old or above to apply for this course.
- Satisfactory completed Year 12 of secondary education or its equivalent.
- For overseas students whose first language is not English an overall IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Pass an Abbey College Australia entry test designed to assess the level of English proficiency.
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- Graduates of the Diploma of Business or other equivalent qualification or
- Some vocational experience assisting in range of support roles without a
formal business qualification.
Students successfully finishing the BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business course
may gain employment in administration or marketing in a range of industries.
Examples of indicative job roles include:
- Senior Marketing Officer
- Marketing Coordinator
- Senior Administrator
- Program Coordinator
|2020 Intake Dates||2021 Intake Dates||2022 Intake Dates|
|06 Jan, 03 Feb||04 Jan, 01 Feb||03 Jan,31 Jan|
|06 Apr, 04 May||05 Apr, 03 May||04 Apr,02 May|
|06 Jul, 03 Aug||05 Jul, 02 Aug||04 Jul, 01 Aug|
|05 Oct, 02 Nov||04 Oct, 01 Nov||03 Oct, 31 Oct|